Mandorla

Friday, June 02, 2006

Guess I've succumbed to peer pressure. After seeing my friends start their own blogs one after the other, I've decided to start my own. From my observation, there are several genres of blogs, so to speak. One is the "online diary" type, where the blogger gives a chronicle of his/her day -to- day activities, such as what they ate, how long they spent in the loo etc etc or rant about how miserable their lives have been. On the other hand, I've encountered posts which can pass off as dissertations. So where does this leave me in this "blog spectrum"? To be honest, I haven't got a clue. I guess it'll be a bit of everything; "semua pun ada". However be warned my dear reader, inconsistency is one of my fortes. If you are the type who likes to check other people's blogs on a daily or even hourly basis, then you'll be disappointed. How often I update my blog would depend on how well I can crank up my brain to produce some randomised thoughts. This could be as frequent as once a day, once a week, once a month, or God forbid once a year! Thing is, I really do not know if I can sustain this blog or not. If I'm able to, then do indulge me my dear reader with my infrequent rants and scribblings. Otherwise, it'll be "adieu".

4 Comments:

Blogger katie said...

hey roomie!!

i bowed to peer pressure too, and have founded my very own blog. check it out if ur bored. i keep forgetting to update it though!!

see u again soon

k. x

4:16 PM  
Blogger Liez said...

Hey rama-im surprised you blog! I guess you caved in to peer pressure!! I cant wait to see what you blog about, i bet it'll be interesting! *wink* I fall into the online misery diary category myself, and im happy to say i've saved a tonne of paper (on which i would've scribbled all my misery crap. Tulislah, apehal takde entry bebanyak?

10:24 AM  
Blogger Porky said...

rama, start blogging u ass~

4:16 AM  
Blogger h.3.l.3.n said...

ramachaaaaaaaa!!!

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home